1.The information we collect
2.The use of information
– Help us make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
– Helps you quickly locate information, products, and services.
– Helps us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
– Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
– After registering, you will receive our newsletters with information about sales, coupons, and special promotions. You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter or your personal subscribe setting after logged in.
Registration and Ordering:
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and we might also ask for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
GSMACC.com’s Newsletter will be sent out regularly with the latest updates on new arrivals, recent hot deals, special offers and bargains, as well as exclusive coupons and discounts to our email subscribers.
GSMACC.com respect the privacy of our visitors and customers, which is extremely important to us. We take your online safety seriously. We will never ask for personal information in an email newsletter. Please do not respond to this email if you receive email newsletter. Please also note that this email inbox is not monitored.
How do I unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter or your personal subscribe setting after logged in.
3. Privacy Security
We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.