Please read the following carefully. Your use of the GSMACC.com web site (“GSMACC.com”) and purchase of the products (or services) (“Products”) on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
Shopping with GSMACC.com
- You can Order Products in the following ways:
- -online via this website;
- -by email us;
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- GSMACC.com may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion.Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- CARD HOLDERS billing address on the CARD HOLDERS credit card are not same
Due to our High Level of SSL Secure Credit Card transaction system, be sure to use your actual CARD HOLDER billing address listed on the credit card, no exceptions! Otherwise the order can not & will not be processed. We are trying to protect our customers from on-line fraud. Minors are forbidden to order on our site.
- Every effort is made to ensure your satisfaction at GSMACC.com. If you are not happy with a service or product, then please contact us and we will do our best to sort out the problem.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content.
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, other content, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. GSMACC.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. GSMACC.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. GSMACC.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- The price for each Product is shown on GSMACC.com will not apply tax or customs charges. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state or Country.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on GSMACC.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment(or you can use the shipping calculator to calculate the shipping cost), based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on GSMACC.com in USD – Please note that both charges and refunds are in USD and GSMACC.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations transaction fee.
- GSMACC.com accept the following payment options: Payment by Credit Card
Credit Card payment is possible for all clients. When you place orders with Credit Card on our site, the transaction is handled by Paypal.com This system is certified and allows us to accept payments such as Visa and Mastercard.
CARD HOLDERS billing address on the CARD HOLDERS credit card MUST SAME With shipping address!!
www.GSMACC.com staff will not ask you for your full credit card numbers. Please don’t email us your credit card number!!
We take fraud very seriously and we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. We have caught fraudulent credit cards before and we will continue to catch them as our system is designed to flag even the most remotely suspicious orders.
We strongly suggest you do NOT try to fraud us as Internet/Mail Order fraud and credit card theft may seem simple but are very serious crimes.
 Payment by Pay Pal
Pay for purchases or send money to anyone with an email address in 45 countries. Signing up for a PayPal account is easy, and takes just a few minutes to complete. Once you’re done, you can send your payment in minutes. You can sign up for a PayPal account athttps://www.paypal.com. To make PayPal payments for purchases made at GSMACC.com, please send payment to billing@GSMACC.com
Please submit payment in advance, in full. Order prices in the online shop system add shipping during the checkout process and no taxes are added by GSMACC.com.
Payment can be submitted in any currency, although we advise matching the currency used in the online order process for ease of calculation.
You need to pay in full for your orders in advance, and sw-box.com will guarantee successful delivery of your products.
What is Paypal?
Paypal offers a secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your credit card numbers.
GSMACC.com staff will not ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paypal login details. Please do not give this information to anyone and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paypal.
Paypal may charge you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their information pages.
Please click here for a list of countries where Paypal is available. If your country is not on the list, you can’t use Paypal.
ONLY VERIFIED PAYPAL MEMBERS are allowed to pay for their orders via PayPal system. This is our obligatory requirement.
Further Payment Notes
- Please do not send cash.
- Please do not send cheques or money orders.
- Please do not email us details of your credit cards.
- Please do not use online payment vouchers such as 3V vouchers to submit Paypal payments, as these will be rejected. Similarly, do not attempt to use another person’s credit card for Paypal payments unless you are certain the credit card owner will be able to provide us with direct confirmation that the charge is authorised.
- Kindly note that your order will not be processed without the payment confirmation slip.
- Your order will be processed on the same day upon successful payment confirmation.
- If you have questions about GSMACC.com payment process, kindly contact our sales consultant for assistance.
- We try to keep GSMACC.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product will always be available. If we can’t supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.If you decide to wait for an order, please be aware you may have to wait longer than the delivery schedule times stated above.
Shipping And Handling
- Postage and Packing charges depends on where you are ordering from. Once your package has been shipped off, we are not held responsible if any of the products are missing or damaged.
- GSMACC.com delivers to destinations inside and outside the Canada.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment.
- Orders are despatched by Canada Post, Fedex, DHL,UPS. Our couriers might require a signature ,so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Order.Therefore only the authorized receiver will be permitted to accept the delivery. Upon the shipping destination, please be ensure that the authorized receiver is present to make authorized signature. GSMACC.com reserved the rights not to released the delivery with the absents of the authorized receiver.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-6 days upon successful payment confirmation. You should be able to receive your order within 3-10 business days depending on courier you have choosen, excluding Saturday and Sunday.We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on GSMACC.com .However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, slight delay deliveries might occurs, GSMACC.com will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- GSMACC.com is working hard to ensure that your orders are delivered safely and on time.
- In the event of where your package is lost by the shipping courier, we will only replace with the amount that is declared on the invoice according to your request.
- Goods sold are neither returnable nor exchangeable.
Your safety is guaranteed because GSMACC.com uses the latest security measures to protect your details when you shop with us. We use 128-bit SSL Software to encrypt your credit/debit card information when you place an order on our secure server, which means that only we are able to decrypt the information in order to process your transaction.
After you click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button, secure pages are indicated by:
- the web address changing from “http://” to “https://”; and
- a “padlock” symbol (or key) in the bottom right-hand status bar of your web browser.
We process payment by credit card through PAYPAL
- GSMACC.com NEVER disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item and once your shopping experience is over, you can delete these safely and easily from your system.
Quality and Guarantee
- We offer you from 3 months to 12 months of warranty, unless otherwise specified, from the purchase date on our products. But if you meet any problem of our products please contact us as soon as possible. You will be required to send back the defaulted unit to us along with the warranty documents. Upon successful warranty claim, which normally takes not more than 7 days pertaining stock availability, we will send you a good working unit in return.- See Warranty Terms
- IMPORTANT: There are no warranty For Spare Parts and Cables
Return & Refunds
- Products with quality or defective problem in 7 days(from the date products received)can be returned and refund.
- Customer send the products back to us,When we receive the products,We will give an full refund.
Cancellation of orders
- 1. – CANCELLATION BEFORE PAYMENT
If you have not paid for your order, there is no need to contact us to cancel it. We receive hundreds of ‘test’ orders each day which our members are using to quote certain cart contents and save the invoice for later reference.
We ignore all orders until a matching payment is received. So if you haven’t paid, don’t worry, we’re not processing your order.
You are under no obligation to follow through and pay for an order just because you checked out your cart online. If you want to do test orders to save certain invoices for later you are welcome to do this.
If your order is more than a week old please note you may not be able to “reactivate” it by sending payment, because the prices of the items may have changed as well as the shipping rates and the currency conversions. You may need to repeat the order with a new cart.
- 2. – WITHDRAWING AN ORDER AFTER PAYMENT
If you have placed an order and you HAVE PAID, and you want to CANCEL, please contact us as soon as possible.
If the order has entered the packing stage we may charge a restocking fee if you cancel the order for those items.
If you are uncertain about something on your order and you think you want to change it, please contact us and put the order on hold while you decide. This will stop the packing process so you still have a chance to make changes.
If the goods have already been delivered we cannot cancel or change the order.
If you want to cancel an order because you are ADDING further products, but not cancelling the previous items, that can usually be processed without any extra fees – please contact us.
If the order is in an early processing stage you may be able to change your mind and cancel the total order, but our policy is that your order payment will be credited to your account to be used for your next order. If you would like a refund for any reason, please talk to us.
Refunds are made in USD and GSMACC.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations and transaction fee.
- If you have a problem with an order or product please contact us at email sales@GSMACC.com , support ticket, or our live chat system . We will be happy to assist you, we can usually render assistance that you will be happy with that day.
- GSMACC.com has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on GSMACC.com or contact us for exact sizes.
- GSMACC.com shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Because of the nature of the Internet, GSMACC.com provides and maintains GSMACC.com on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of GSMACC.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use GSMACC.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse GSMACC for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- GSMACC.com may change or withdraw any material part of GSMACC.com, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- GSMACC.com may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of GSMACC.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.